Another great gig with the III

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
12 year Fractal user. Had the 3 for a while now and now that I've gigged a few times with the FC12, I can honestly say this rig is perfect(sans still awaiting GLOBAL PRESET for the FC12!!!!!).

My rig is in my signature below. It is IMO perfect. All sounds punchy, ballsy, clear, sag, feel, and touch. Love it! The II was great, but the III is that much better. Some have stated that it is a minor difference in sound. Nope.....HUGE.

I've got to do a shout out to Mick at Xitone. The custom sized 1x12 FFFR powered cab he made for me is PERFECT! Fit the dimension of my rack perfect and looks like a mini stack. The sound is LOUD and really moves air. The built in bluetooth is amazing for rehearsals and playing songs you are learning at practice. Light and price was not that bad, for what you get and a tremendous value. Anyone on the fence....give Mick a try. Great guy and communicates well!

Last edited:
12 year Fractal user. Had the 3 for a while now and now that I've gigged a few times with the FC12, I can honestly say this rig is perfect(sans still awaiting GLOBAL PRESET for the FC12!!!!!).

My rig is in my signature below. It is IMO perfect. All sounds punchy, ballsy, clear, sag, feel, and touch. Love it! The II was great, but the III is that much better. Some have stated that it is a minor difference in sound. Nope.....HUGE.

I've got to do a shout out to Mick at Xitone. The custom sized 1x12 FFFR powered cab he made for me is PERFECT! Fit the dimension of my rack perfect and looks like a mini stack. The sound is LOUD and really moves air. The built in bluetooth is amazing for rehearsals and playing songs you are learning at practice. Light and price was not that bad, for what you get and a tremendous value. Anyone on the fence....give Mick a try. Great guy and communicates well!
Sounds Awesome if you could post a picture of it would be great.
I’d love to see how it all fits together.

Attachments

• 4C435821-D047-46BA-802F-1192ED1C3818.jpeg
    4C435821-D047-46BA-802F-1192ED1C3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • 57B4A0FD-97E9-4DAB-ABD7-9D786986F70A.jpeg
    57B4A0FD-97E9-4DAB-ABD7-9D786986F70A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 105
  • 2CE2C161-8EE2-40B9-9F60-FA3AB055FA53.jpeg
    2CE2C161-8EE2-40B9-9F60-FA3AB055FA53.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
Sweet I love the cabinet that you have racked your axefxiii in and the speaker cabinet.
Did Mick at xitone make your top rack for your rack mount gear? What are the specs for the top case? I love it and it looks like a very sturdy case.
That is the stuff I’d love to check something like your top case out. And the matching speaker is Awesome. That would be absolutely awesome to gig with. Best looking setup I’ve seen so far IMHO.

Tremonti
Thanks for posting the pictures of your gear case & matching speaker I’d love to check out the case that is perfect.

Sweet I love the cabinet that you have racked your axefxiii in and the speaker cabinet.
Did Mick at xitone make your top rack for your rack mount gear? What are the specs for the top case? I love it and it looks like a very sturdy case.
That is the stuff I’d love to check something like your top case out. And the matching speaker is Awesome. That would be absolutely awesome to gig with. Best looking setup I’ve seen so far IMHO.

Tremonti
Thanks for posting the pictures of your gear case & matching speaker I’d love to check out the case that is perfect.
Thank you so much. The case is by NYC Case https://www.nycpedalboards.com/ . He makes them however you want with tons of options.

Thank you so much. The case is by NYC Case https://www.nycpedalboards.com/ . He makes them however you want with tons of options.

Thanks Tremonti
Man I really dig the case and the speaker cabinet those are both the bomb diggity.
Thank you for posting the link I’m going to dive in and check it out.
I saw that you had under your post the NYC 10 Case. Thanks again for the information and the link.
You have a very awesome setup. I’ll let ya know what I come up with Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom