AFIII Another Film/TV song (indie/pop)

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Here we go again. So I had a sync write on Tuesday and wrote this song geared towards car commercials, tv promos, etc... I used the Axe-III for all of the guitar and bass tones and it KILLED! Both guitars and bass have very little processing on them and I think they sit really well in the mix. Bass was the SV Bass 1 through the York Audio SV-210 M88 CNT IR, and the guitars were done with the Deluxe Reverb Vibrato model with the York Audio Delux Verb 421 G2 IR.

Lyrically, it isn't poetry, but it includes the target themes we were given. Musically, it was fun going for a modern pop/indie feel and finding creative ways to fuse the two genres.

Anyway, here it is.

Edit: Had to take it down, but don’t worry. I’ll post other things.

Last edited:
This is superb: clever composition, top line and extremely high quality production in all levels.
Being using FAS products in studio and live since Ultra times and this one really captured my attention. Great work!

This is superb: clever composition, top line and extremely high quality production in all levels.
Being using FAS products in studio and live since Ultra times and this one really captured my attention. Great work!
Man, thank you so much for saying all of that. It’s a huge compliment, and it really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it so much.

Its great really dig the vibe you are super talented its really catchy
Would work for a lot of stuff w that lyric
Beer or soft drink ads as well as cars

Girl on dance floor looking over guy ordering
Advertised drink and becoming super
Confident and making his move so tp speak

Back
Top Bottom