Another family Band.

Stratman68

Axe-Master
I am guessing many have already heard of these 3 brothers and 2 sisters- Liliac. In Romanian means "Bat" as in vampire maybe!
Good cover imho, especially singer\bass player and the guitar player. Their father is from Transylvania. Their mother is also from Romania.....

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed that. I kind of figured some had heard of them, hence my op opening line. I usually check ALL posts of bands, especially new ones. Must have missed that in a senior moment. But I do think there cover of Crazy train moves along quite nicely. The guitar player does the video editing.
No worries at all... Just sharing more goodness from them :)

Sorry, I missed that. I kind of figured some had heard of them, hence my op opening line. I usually check ALL posts of bands, especially new ones. Must have missed that in a senior moment. But I do think there cover of Crazy train moves along quite nicely. The guitar player does the video editing.
Don't apologize, I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't post this. Love seeing bands that have fun, even better when they're good and it's kids. Thank you for posting!

Back
Top Bottom