Another AxeII delay sound

Thank you - I'm very impressed not only by the delay, the amp + cab sounds very well too.
But the delay seems to be very more flexible now, opens undreamed-of possibilities!
If you have a bit time to spare, I would like to hear more of this :)

Thanks again.

Very cool java. Delay was def a concern for me and these lacipher clips def show the potential in the ii. Awesome stuff.....

Thank you - I'm very impressed not only by the delay, the amp + cab sounds very well too.
But the delay seems to be very more flexible now, opens undreamed-of possibilities!
If you have a bit time to spare, I would like to hear more of this :)

Thanks again.

I'll try to do some more
Still want to do some bit crusher, better tape delay, and show off some of Matman's out of this world presets.

Nice to hear how good non 100% clean sounds still work with delay. Nice tone - the EQ really does it for me.

I is really sweet the way you can shape the eq of the reverb and delay from within the block. It allows for a ton of variation. The delay has the ability for much steeper filters as well.

C'mon Sean...every time I have myself talked out of the II your recordings bring me back in! Between this and the clean Shiva I can't resist much more. Are matman's pre's part of the factory issued presets?

I'll try to do some more
Still want to do some bit crusher, better tape delay, and show off some of Matman's out of this world presets.

Thanks Sean, look forward to hearing the tape delays... Really hoping to be able to get rid of my El Capistan.... I love it... But I would prefer to get back to just the Axe-FX and not rely on any external stomps.... Though the Eclipse is likely to stay.

C'mon Sean...every time I have myself talked out of the II your recordings bring me back in! Between this and the clean Shiva I can't resist much more. Are matman's pre's part of the factory issued presets?

He probably will have several gems in there

That sounds like too much fun. Amazing flexibility in the II.
People are going to be disappearing for months once these
ship to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom