another awww yis the cab pack 19 moment!

Tonewicker

Inspired
im continuing my cab pack 19 advanture and making demos so here is another one of them. this time i realy like how it sits in the mix so hope you like it too :)
the other demo that i posted is here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/awww-yis-the-cab-pack-19.137749/
hope you like it and tell me what you think!

btw i can share preset/settings if anyone interested

@ML SOUND LAB i asked one of my friends to do your trick in this video this is the test version but it really looks great it makes the music more alive in my opinion so thank for giving me the idea :)

im continuing my cab pack 19 advanture and making demos so here is another one of them. this time i realy like how it sits in the mix so hope you like it too :)
the other demo that i posted is here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/awww-yis-the-cab-pack-19.137749/
hope you like it and tell me what you think!

btw i can share preset/settings if anyone interested

@ML SOUND LAB i asked one of my friends to do your trick in this video this is the test version but it really looks great it makes the music more alive in my opinion so thank for giving me the idea :)

cool playing!!! i asked for the preset on the other thread but you never share the preset;)

I love the sound so much! Can I share this? Also you got that audio follow effect done as well. :) Niiice!

Serious erra vibes from some of those riffs, which ir are you using and with what guitar? The orange 57 captures have a really nice character I've been digging, works really well with the zilla greenback 57 captures I'm used to as well

I love the sound so much! Can I share this? Also you got that audio follow effect done as well. :) Niiice!
of course! i will be happy if you share that :) is it ok if i tag you everytime that i post a demo with one of your cab packs? because there will be much more and i want to be sure that you listen all of them :p

Serious erra vibes from some of those riffs, which ir are you using and with what guitar? The orange 57 captures have a really nice character I've been digging, works really well with the zilla greenback 57 captures I'm used to as well
the İR called engl shadow (so its not the orange cab but engl) it is the 4th one in the ace folder if i remember correctly. and the guitar is gibson les paul traditional

of course! i will be happy if you share that :) is it ok if i tag you everytime that i post a demo with one of your cab packs? because there will be much more and i want to be sure that you listen all of them :p

the İR called engl shadow (so its not the orange cab but engl) it is the 4th one in the ace folder if i remember correctly. and the guitar is gibson les paul traditional
I remember liking that one, one of the misha mixes right?

i told you the settings in that thread because it was a really simple preset but if you still want me to upload it i can upload it to axchange
yeah would be cool if you can upload your presets to the axe exchange and say what ir are you using,thank you.

yeah would be cool if you can upload your presets to the axe exchange and say what ir are you using,thank you.
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6334
the ir is engl shadow :) i think you will be dissapointed because as i said in the other post its just an amp with the default settings just slight tweaks on bass middle treble. btw ignore the gate/reberb/delay blocks they are just there for fun i havent used them in the recordings
have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom