Another Austin Buddy Presets Question

4406cuda

Inspired
What is the easiest way to audition the presets after purchasing them?

Do I need to import them all and then audition them?

Going from memory, I recall I had a hard time figuring out how to do that, too. Use Axe Edit and run the preset manager. Austin Buddy has a video on his site, but it starts with a window open on the left in the preset manager to display uploaded files. I couldn't figure out how to display that at first, but it quickly became apparent how to (though not easily recalled at this moment). I think it's a matter of selecting the source for the presets you want to audition. You do have to import them in blocks. I think there are three big sets of files. Sorry for a spotty answer.

Check out the video tutorial on AB’s AX8 page—just did this myself. I would paste a link but apparently I do not have enough posts to share a link.

**Remember to show the review pane from the drop down menu before you load a directory, otherwise you will not be able to see the presets.

Use Fractal Bot to load up multiple presets into your AX8. I usually load up a bank at a time to make it easy to remember which is which.

1. Open Axe Manage: Presets in AX8 Edit
2. Drag and drop Folder 1 Vintage&Boutique, 2 Modern Amps, 3 Cleans Only OR 4 Bonus Presets from the Austin Buddy's Folder to the Browser Window of the Axe Manage.
3. Audition Presets by double clicking them.
4. Highlight the ones, that you like and Drag and Drop them to any Bank you wish.

Back
Top Bottom