Announcing the OwnHammer High Gain Essentials

Just as sort of a best practice review - we are only supposed to use the 48K Mono wav's to convert to UR with Cab-Lab, yes ?

Quick FYI on this note - I made specially prepared .wav files for the purpose of Ultra-Res conversion and placed them in the ..\Axe-Fx-II\Ultra-Res folder, which is in the Axe-Fx-II.zip file. More details in the manual from the docs.zip. :)

man, i'm really upset that i still have to be at work for 6 more hours. i can't wait to get home and try these out, the clips are sounding really great so far!

I bought the Mesa V30 EN pack. They sound great! Chunky palm mutes on the low B while the rest of the strings sound full.

I will definitely be buying the rest!

Edit: Just adding reverb gives you a really full lead tone. Amazing job dude!

Yeah,i keep giving Ownhammer money.. but at check out,it get some back. Funny little world ;)

It would be great to hear a comparison of the different ohm/cab/speaker of the same/similar ir capture to help me decide? Demo please? :)

I bought the diezel 8 ohm 4x12 pack and the mesa 8 ohm 4x12 pack. They truly sound awesome and are worth it. totally gives a clearer tone and incredible crunchiness. You have a huge selection to taylor to your needs

Back
Top Bottom