Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

Curious how you set this up. I was considering doing the same thing. Ideally I wanted a dual amp rig (one from FM3 and one from QC) with both amps heard in both sides of a stereo setup and effects stereo as well. Just wasn’t sure how to route this or if it’s possible.
I had them connected via 4 cable method originally but then simplified it. Now I DI into the QC perform overdrives/amps, go out stereo sends to Fm3 and do all of my favorite effects (pitch/modulation/delay/reverb/enhance) there, going out the fm3 xlr outs to an audient id44.

Working insane amounts of hours for last 3 years (last year plus was especially bad with everyone moving to telework and several high profile attacks on Government systems). I am moving from IT operations to Cybersecurity Compliance now, so I will actually be able to get back to some what normal hours and get a life outside of work again. :)

It is good to have you back.

My modeler needs to support 16 separate paths so the drummer can mic his drums through it as well as the rest of the band. Come on Fractal.
That's a perfectly reasonable request. This is the kind of spitballing that makes good things great. I hope Fractal is listening carefully to this one!!

Curious how long to expect the wait to be. If this announcement was when the waitlist opened at 8:30 last Friday, I was on it within 2.5 hours. Hopefully soon?
That’s a hard question to answer for so many products right now, from automobiles to refrigerators to windows, etc. That’s the unfortunate reality of 2021. The shelves are even bare at my local IKEA.

Back
Top Bottom