Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked. I missed it if it was. I sent an email for the waitlist (waitlist@fractalaudio.com) this morning. Should I expect a response that my request was received (As I did for the FM3 waitlist.) or just when it's available to order?

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how Cooper fucking CRUSHED that demo video without a single marketing gimmick? No sepia-tone-drenched lens filters, no 5k multi-angle jump cuts, no goofy Youtube faces with his mouth hanging open like The Great Kat, and none of other obnoxious nonsense that all the "influencers" pile on when they demo gear these days?

Dude just plugged in, straight up kicked absolute ass and that was it. Perfection.

Last edited:
Can you use this FM9 as a foot controller with the Axe-FX III?

For touring pros that want a foot controller and a backup Axe-FX III, this would be a cool option, if one could do that.
This ^^^

It would be awesome if it was possible to combine an FM9 and an FX3 to get 4 amp blocks, 4 cabs, and enough extra processing power for us 'more is more' types to really go crazy with all of the things.... :)

Theoretically, if it had FASLINK out, it could be daisy-chained, too....

Hi @Admin M@ and @FractalAudio

That, my friends, is a truly beautiful piece of engineering and the product (other) people have been screaming for. Congratulations on such a stunning release.
…to think that I thought you were “taking a breath” ha!
You inspiring buggers.
Thanks
Pauly

All: we are very pleased to announce the latest member of our product family, the new FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor. The FM9 is a nine-switch floor unit based on the award-winning Axe-Fx III, FM3, and FC Controllers. Feature highlights include Cygnus amp modeling, UltraRes™ IR speaker cab simulation, a suite of our highly-acclaimed stompbox and studio effects, FASLINK II expandable footswitching, extremely flexible I/O, 8x8 USB audio interface capabilities, a world-class Mac/PC editor, and more.

The FM9 completes our product family, standing proudly between Axe-Fx III and FM3 in terms of power, portability and price. It is our most powerful floor unit ever, with a four-core architecture able to run impressively complex presets.

The FM9 will begin shipping immediately in limited quantities in the USA and Canada, using our standard waitlist invitations to help manage the demand during the ongoing global semiconductor shortage and shipping crisis. As usual, a VIP invitation list for our endorsing artists will be processed in parallel. This time, we've also shown our gratitude by automatically adding some of the most notable members of this forum (you will have already received a private message). We are accepting orders from our dealers, but as always, we will sell a number of units domestically before commencing international fulfillment.

Retail price in the USA and Canada is $1599.99.

To join the wait list, please send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject "FM9 Wait List".

Our full press release is available here: https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FM9/Fractal-Audio-FM9-Press-Release.pdf

On behalf of everyone here, thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems. View attachment 87669

Back
Top Bottom