Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

Right, the question is whether the FM9 has the same Pitch Block algorithms as the AXE III Pitch Block.
If you check out Brett Kingsmans video of the Fm9 he clicks into Eb tuning while playing and it sounded very good to me. I can’t say for sure but it sounded better than the fm3 pitch block

On Expression Jacks: Three, each supports one pedal or one switch

So no support for dual-switches (i.e. Mosky Dual Switch) like the FM3??? :(

(definitely not a deal breaker, but a bummer if true nonetheless)

Extra output, Dual amp blocks and a headphone jack! Just those are enough for me to upgrade from the FM3 I'm in!. I'd still put it on a separate board and connect an FC6 or a 12 with it just cause I can lol.

It's gonna be a while till we get them in Europe but it will definitely be worth the wait! Congrats guys it's gonna be a very popular model that's for sure!

Nice addition to the lineup. At this price point and performance level, with 3 Ins and 3 Outs, I think this will obsolete a few competing products.

I'm not sure it's quite enough to get me to change from the Axe-FX 3, but I might well have gone this route to begin with had it been available.

This is awesome! Thanks Fractal! You've added the key ingredients and at a very fair price! I'm getting on the wait list.

Wondering why there is no volume/controller pedal on board? Seems like a missed opportunity. I LOVE the sound of this thing and would consider FM9 to replace my Helix. But I really don't want to carry extra pedals. :(
And I remember in the earlier Helix days how many units were sent back because of faulty EPs.

And I just told my wife I don't need any more gear for a while...

Might be a cold winter coming up. I'm in. Looks like it removes every FM3 limitation, and then some.

My board won't hold an FM9 and FC6, but I think I'll put the FC6 next to it on the floor. Very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom