• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

Piing

Fractal Fanatic
Is there a quantity limit per customer? I’d love to get 2 when it’s my time.

If you subscribe multiple times to the waiting list with different emails, you could probably buy them when the turn of each address comes.
Once there is no waiting list and you can order from the FAS shop, just select the desired number at the quantity field.
1630980687901.png
And do not forget to donate some units to those in need

Last edited:

dinkyguitar

Who else here has been checking their email a record amount of times since Aug. 27???

Wait hold on....have to check something... 😝

I'm waiting Fractal.....:rolleyes:🤣

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
If you subscribe multiple times to the waiting list with different emails, you could probably buy them when the turn of each address comes.
Once there is no waiting list and you can order from the FAS shop, just select the desired number at the quantity field.
View attachment 88235
And do not forget to donate some units to those in need
I wouldn’t count on it as long as there are people on the wait list. They didn’t allow multiple purchases of the FM3 unless you were a pro and contacted sales.

Someone might be able to spoof them, but the sales force is very savvy.

Fractal Fanatic
Did my first gig with the FM9 last night. I took my main FM3 preset and added a few blocks for some character tones (ring mod, filters, phaser) and had an absolute ball. This is definitely going to be "the one" for so many who have requested a FAS product with this form factor.

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
The dual amps and the 'free' hq verbs are the things that separate this from my FM3 for my use cases. I don't really get near CPU limits on my FM3, my presets are pretty basic and are in the mid 60's - 70's typically, usually with ultrares IR's and HQ or UQ verb.

I can live with the short delay on amp channel changes, but the dual blocks means I don't have to. The dual verbs means I can run a spring verb in front of an amp also have a verb at the end of the chain to add a room, studio, cavern etc.

I'm looking forward to my invite. It will be nice to have the 'SLR lens selection' like ability to grab my Fractal device for the situation. FM3 for quick and dirty practice/jams solution, FM9 for main gig solution, and Axe III for when power and quality matter the most. The fact that all the devices work essentially the same is great because I don't have to learn or re-familiarize a whole new workflow when moving between them.

Top Bottom