Announcing Rockin' Cabs, LLC - www.rockincabs.com

Hello everyone - I encourage you all to visit our website www.rockincabs.com and check out our unique Speaker Impulse package. Check out our demos, download our V30 Speaker Impulse for free and enter code RC5OFF at checkout for $5.00 off of our current Core impulse pack.

We have packed a ton of value into this package and our impulses have been developed specifically for live use with 12" FRFR monitors. When you purchase our current package you get 8 different speakers plus 13 of our hybrid creations, 21 awesome sounding impulses in total. New customers will also get free updates to our Core Pack. We are working on adding 2 more speakers and a few more hybrid impulses to it.

Come get your free V30 and try it with your modeler and FRFR monitor. We think you'll be excited with the results!

Last edited:
anyone here have any experience with these?

Why not pick up our free V30 and give it shot? I promise if you get you cuts and levels set right you'll get a fat, lively, 3d sound. Our hybrid models that are included in the package are worth the price of admission. Our V30/Private Jack hybrid with a free man model is sick.

Why not pick up our free V30 and give it shot? I promise if you get you cuts and levels set right you'll get a fat, lively, 3d sound. Our hybrid models that are included in the package are worth the price of admission. Our V30/Private Jack hybrid with a free man model is sick.
Honestly, the reason I chose not to download the sample cab is because to do , I had to agree to be solicited by email from a company I frankly know nothing about or what their policies of sharing my info are...i am recieving enough spam as is. If you were to offer a no strings attached option i and many others here would be happy to to try it.

Honestly, the reason I chose not to download the sample cab is because to do , I had to agree to be solicited by email from a company I frankly know nothing about or what their policies of sharing my info are...i am recieving enough spam as is. If you were to offer a no strings attached option i and many others here would be happy to to try it.

Same. @Rockin' Cabs Post it here if you want us to try it

Understood guys. I'd just like to clarify that you don't have to opt-in to our marketing in order to complete the free download. We are a small operation out of Ohio and we have no intention of sharing anyone's information with 3rd parties. Anyone that does opt-in to our marketing would only receive infrequent emails directly from us about new releases or discount opportunities. Perhaps I will post the V30 directly here if that's what the forum members would prefer. Thank you for the feedback!

thanks for your willingness to accept our feedback with a good attitude, @Rockin' Cabs , and for the sample V30! downloaded and installed in my III, will definitely give it a good workout during playing hours and report back here....
Best of luck with your new endeavors!

After receiving some user feedback, we have made some minor improvements to our impulses across the board. We have also added some new hybrid impulses. In an effort to bring some awareness to our brand, for a very limited time we are offering our entire Core Pack for only $14.99. It currently includes 20 impulses and you will get the update for free at the end of this month with new speakers and additional hybrids for a total of at least 30 impulses in the final pack. Even if you have tons of great impulses, we promise we have some things in this pack that are awesome and you definitely don't have these tones. Just enter code MEAN NEW DEAL at checkout for a full $20.00 off the regular price. Again, this will be a very limited time offer. Thanks!

*********I updated the free V30 file in the post above with our latest version.**********

I tried your previous version. Not bad. But not outstanding compared to stock IRs.
It’s only my tastes and opinion but ML cabs and OWH cabs are far better.

I tried your previous version. Not bad. But not outstanding compared to stock IRs.
It’s only my tastes and opinion but ML cabs and OWH cabs are far better.
Indeed, there are some great impulses out there. It's a shame to form a negative opinion about our work based upon such a small sampling, IMHO.

I googled and found no website:
a) very odd that it would be so hard to find, and indeed a wine company came up (cabernet)
b) why you wouldnt just present the link to your website
c) Other companies ie.Dr.Bonkers offer cab backs for 8.99 that have hundreds of IR's not 20 for sale of '$15" . I would suggest putting up sound samples. I actually dont believe ANY IR sound hasnt already been done.

I googled and found no website:
a) very odd that it would be so hard to find, and indeed a wine company came up (cabernet)
b) why you wouldnt just present the link to your website
c) Other companies ie.Dr.Bonkers offer cab backs for 8.99 that have hundreds of IR's not 20 for sale of '$15" . I would suggest putting up sound samples. I actually dont believe ANY IR sound hasnt already been done.
Dude, this is MY POST. If you took 2 seconds to look it over, you would see all the information needed is here. By your logic, why bother playing guitar, surely all the riffs have been done. Do you complain to the manger of a grocery store that there are way too many brands of pasta sauce in the shelf too? Don't get snarky with me for no reason. If you don't like my impulses, DON'T BUT THEM...PLEASE!

Dude, this is MY POST. If you took 2 seconds to look it over, you would see all the information needed is here. By your logic, why bother playing guitar, surely all the riffs have been done. Do you complain to the manger of a grocery store that there are way too many brands of pasta sauce in the shelf too? Don't get snarky with me for no reason. If you don't like my impulses, DON'T BUT THEM...PLEASE!
"DUDE", I just read it for the 3rd time, no website listed. I did what you "asked" and googled "....". You say you "promise you have something you definitely don't have these tones", Im doubting this, as I would to most ir makers at this point.

I also think its still too $$ for the ir numbers. So I stand by my post and I am stating my experience, you are just getting defensive, can't spell (manger) and are a strange business person to not even provide the actual link even when asked?!

"I encourage you all to visit our website (google rockincabs)"

Did you mean: rock cabs

Search Results
Web results
RockinCabs (@rockincabs) • Instagram photos and videos

https://www.instagram.com/rockincabs/

381 Followers, 199 Following, 205 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from RockinCabs (@rockincabs)
RockinCabs - CellarTracker

https://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=87959
RockinCabs. User #87,959 signed up 8/4/ .... 5/15/2014 12:45:00 PM - Hi Rockincabs, i see that you made the Hill of Corton tasting yest. I did not but did receive ...
Images for rockincabs
5 days ago
More images for rockincabsReport images
Web results
RockinCabs - CellarTracker

https://www.cellartracker.com/m/users/87959
RockinCabs is a Fan (79). Bro-rolo. brianofthevine. rlove. mattiasjansson. rwilk_2000. awineo. John Tang. King Julien. henrygjeffreys. KillerJones. djhammond.

Last edited:
@symphx - Due to the rules of the forum, as a new member I cannot post any links. I can't even quote your post above b/c it contains links. So, we do have a Domain and it is rockincabs, many people haven't had any problem finding it.

Look, we have many happy customers and our impulse pack is by far one of the best values available. Why? It offers 7, soon to be 9 completely different speakers, not just a bunch of different mic placements on a cab. We also include a ton of great sounding hybrid impulses that are unique to us, PERIOD. So, for $15.00 you are getting a lot of value.

If you are satisfied with impulses from another producer, that's great. We stand behind what we offer and we care about our users. When we can make improvements, we do and we offer free updates to our package.

The fact of the matter is, you are attempting to paint us in a negative light and you are not even a user of our products. That is called trolling, please stop, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom