ANNOUNCING PART 2: Axe-Fx Streaming Class with Cooper Carter

HI all and cooper...
I'm from Europe. Why do I have to buy with the VAT - when this is not the goods? but studies?

SLOVAKIA
Payment
Subtotal:$39.00
EU VAT:$7.80
Sales Tax:$0.00
Total:$46.80
Paying by:payPal
:mrgreen

I'm from Italy and I had to pay Vat too ...

Great job Cooper! Very informative. Bravo!!!!

I highly recommend everyone purchase the class for their library.

Excellent video class, Cooper. You said you would post the tip regarding direct out when not using USB. I missed that part (got a phone call), but saw enough to hear you say you would post it here in the forums. :pride: TIA.

I watched about an hour. Info was good but not stuff I felt the need to know.

I got more out the the original tutorial because it touched on more of the basics which I found extremely helpful.

I've been around here for a long time and I consider myself pretty proficient at doing what I need to do. I don't need to use modifiers very much.

At least that is what I thought until watching this. I so need to get off my butt and start utilizing them.

Fantastic job. I mean the first one was good, but I didn't feel like I had a lot of new wrinkles formed on my brain after watching it. This one definitely left some marks. :)

For me Videotutorials are the most effective way to learn stuff and your classes fits perfect.

I have to watch it again, especially the modifier stuff...

You did a great job, thx !

I got a chance to catch a few minutes of the second broadcast. Great stuff, Cooper! You were very relaxed and conversational, and your explanations were clear. You're definitely in the upper percentile of CreativeLive instructors.

Well I watched last nigth and the modifiers thing got me - I have 2 Mission pedals lying here and never got it work. Now I've bought the class and will get into it - thanks Cooper. I've got your first class as well and this is a very good addition to it. it goes more in depth :eagerness: - woth the money though I had to pay VAT aswell.

Great! Bought part 1 and I'm still working my way thru it. Thanks for the effort on these.
Oh, and I assume this will be done with FW17.02?

Great! Bought part 1 and I'm still working my way thru it. Thanks for the effort on these.
Oh, and I assume this will be done with FW17.02?

Yes, it is live - so of course he's got fw 17.02 - that's probably why it takes a couple of days to get all the presets from the class, as he has made them while doing the class. I look forward to them aswell..

Really interesting class. I'm a relative Axe-Fx newbie (4 months) but am a techie and got a lot out of the class.

The ability to add a pitch-sensing modifier to different effects and other elements is something I had never imagined and can think of all sorts of ways to use.

Thanks Cooper!

Posted with TapTalk for iPhone, please forgive the spelling errors.

Really interesting class. I'm a relative Axe-Fx newbie (4 months) but am a techie and got a lot out of the class.

The ability to add a pitch-sensing modifier to different effects and other elements is something I had never imagined and can think of all sorts of ways to use.

Thanks Cooper!

Posted with TapTalk for iPhone, please forgive the spelling errors.

Thank you all for the compliments, and I couldn't be happier so many got so much out of the class!!

PRSCustom, if you're a newbie, I highly recommend the first class in addition to this one. This was intended to be a bit more advanced. Then again, if you're a techie, you're probably well on your way!

All -- presets and IRs are in the hands of CreativeLive and should be posted very soon!

I watched bits of this class through the day when I could- great job Cooper. You're a natural instructor.. I missed the modifiers discussion, which is the one area I need to learn more about.

Good job to all involved..

Back
Top Bottom