ANNOUNCING PART 2: Axe-Fx Streaming Class with Cooper Carter

I too loved the first installment, heck I still watch some of them just to pound the info into my brain. I'll only be able to watch about an hour tomorrow but I'll eventually buy the course for unlimited viewing. This week's funds are already spoken for on a new pickguard and pots for a pickup change I'm doing. Thanks for the hard work, Cooper.

Cool Cooper, I puchased the last one and learned a great deal thanks for the class. Is there a deadline to purchase it after it has aired? and where can we get it after the airing.

Thanks

Cool Cooper, I puchased the last one and learned a great deal thanks for the class. Is there a deadline to purchase it after it has aired? and where can we get it after the airing.

Thanks

No ... You will be able to purchase it at Creative Live when you want ....

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

If you want to purchase it anyway, it's 10 Dollar cheaper due the live course i guess...

Last edited:
HI all and cooper...
I'm from Europe. Why do I have to buy with the VAT - when this is not the goods? but studies?

SLOVAKIA
Payment
Subtotal: $39.00
EU VAT: $7.80
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $46.80
Paying by: PayPal
:mrgreen

I gotta say, this is beyond impressive, on every level. Great multi-cam video, glitch-free audio, the depth of the content to Cooper's flawless presentation skills. Not to mention the enjoyability of all those great tones and little flashes of brilliance when Cooper plays.

I've sat through a LOT of technical training over the years in my IT career. Cooper might be the best tech instructor\presenter I've ever seen.

I watched a good chunk but I have to purchase this. Lots of very useful tips and made me want to buy an expression pedal within the first 30 mins.

Thank you very much for this class Cooper and everyone that helped. It did, however, lead me to the conclusion that the Fractal AxeFX is just plain wrong. Just plain wrong to have that much power and versatility at our fingertips.

Back
Top Bottom