ANNOUNCING PART 2: Axe-Fx Streaming Class with Cooper Carter

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Cooper_Carter_Axe-Fx_Master_Email_561x280.jpg

I'm happy to announce that Part 2 of my CreativeLive Axe-Fx II Master Class will be streaming live on December 12 from 9am to 4pm PT.

Sign up here: https://www.creativelive.com/courses/axe-fx-master-class-cooper-carter

As with the first installment, the class will feature six full hours of non-stop Axe-Fx II action, covering:

• Modifiers In-Depth
  • Capturing an IR
  • Building a Fractal Rig: Direct, Direct/Cab, 4CM, Into the Front
  • Effects Rack: In-Depth with My Favorite Effects

The class will stream for free twice in a row but is available for purchase for $39.
Purchasing the class will get you all the patches I create during the class as well as on-demand access so that you can watch at your own pace.

Cooper, thanks for putting your youtube vids and soloaweek out on the internet. You clued me into the Axe FX and now it's on my list of future upgrades. Not sure I'd be able to get one before your stream, but I am glad you will make it available. Count me amongst your Axe FX converts Cooper!

Cooper huge Kudos! I am still thoroughly enjoying Part 1. My approach is to go over each session a couple of times (and I have only covered 3 so far!). I have to say, you have changed my approach, enjoyment and use of the Axe. I am now completely into building my own presets and actually have a decent comfort level with doing so. I look forward to getting into some more advanced topics and parameters. I will definitely go the purchase route as it suits both my schedule and my learning process. Thanks again.

Cooper, thanks for putting your youtube vids and soloaweek out on the internet. You clued me into the Axe FX and now it's on my list of future upgrades. Not sure I'd be able to get one before your stream, but I am glad you will make it available. Count me amongst your Axe FX converts Cooper!

Many thanks for the compliments! Hope you can make the class!

Subscribed. Allthough I know I won't be able to see all of it (work gets in the way),
I'm looking forward to this one.

Great news Cooper! Already reserved! Part one was wonderful and I think part two will be even better.
Thanks for your contribution
Diego

I'm In !! Hope I will be able to follow it Live , Best Wishes Cooper for you're hard work !!

You're first class was really interesting and force me to see the axe from different perpectives than my usual workflow etc. Five Stars Deserved

Cheers from Italy :) ..... second consecutive post ... that's a record ! :D

Given everyone's confusion about FW 17, may I suggest that it might be a good idea to include a section about the new preamps and VU meter in this upcoming class? (i.e. talk about the difference between digital clipping and preamp overdrive) :lol

Last edited:
also purchased the first one and reserved this one when it was announced. like the fact that i can go back and watch again at my convenience.

how do we get the patches that were created? i can't figure out that part.

IIRC when I purchased the first session, I was able to download all of the videos and the presets. Sign In and look. Although the presets were provided, the point of the video is to learn the system so that you can create your own. Otherwise, you will need to follow along with the video.

Loved the first session. I'm looking forward to this one as well. I won't be able to tune in to watch the live cast, but I'll pick it up afterward.

Back
Top Bottom