Announcing MFC-Edit - Official editor for the MFC-101

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are pleased to announce that MFC-Edit is now the official MFC-101 editor! MFC-Edit is offered in our web store, brought to you by Fractal Audio Systems in partnership with Gary Heller -- the program's creator.

MFC-Edit allows you to work on SysEx dump files from the MFC. You create these easily enough with Fractal-Bot, then open for modification in MFC edit. The program makes it easier to do anything and everything the MFC offers. You then save and transmit the modified files back to the unit using Fractal-Bot again. The editor is officially supported by Fractal. It works with any vintage MFC-101 and supports the latest firmware.

Check out MFC-Edit at:
MFC-Edit - Software Editor for the MFC-101

FAS-730-2.jpg

Excellent - Congrats to Fractal and Gary on your new partnership!

Looking forward to seeing some example/tutorial video's showcasing this new tool!

Great news, Matt. The beta team has been working on testing MFC-Edit with Gary and the FAS team, and it's really great. Super easy to use and rock solid. Really let's you see the power of the MFC-101 clearly laid out on your screen. I've personally used it on both Mac and Windows platforms. Great in both cases. Congratulations.

It's currently 6:57 AM in Seattle. Through my barely-awake eyeballs, I initially read this announcement as "KFC Edit". I wasn't sure why the FAS forum would be so excited about customizing my fried chicken order. I believe coffee is in order.

Also, very cool that this software is now officially supported and offered by FAS. Well done!

This is a great application and Gary is a stellar individual. MFC-Edit used in conjunction with Fractal Bot works like a charm. Well done FAS and Gary!!!!!

Well done. This is the perfect merge. MFC Edit is an awesome app and really brings the MFC 101 to the next level of usability. Glad to hear FAS and Gary joined hands in this!

Back
Top Bottom