Announcing Fractal-Bot 1.1

The Fractal-Bot mini manual says "Minimum requirements for OS X: 10.7.4 or newer." Is this a hard requirement? I am currently running Fractal-Bot 1.0 on OSX 10.6.8 with no issues. Will I cause any damage by upgrading to 1.1 or should I just stick with 1.0?

Disregard this comment. Minimum requirement for USB driver is also 10.7.4 so I will be upgrading the OS.
thx

+1. Done two upgrades of utterly everything using 10.6.8 with no problems - fast 'n silky smooth..... like Karl Lagerfeld's cat. (Personally, I love it but don't want to marry it; waiting for the younger sister to emerge from behind Mother's apron.)

Many thanks to all for the progress with new features and improvements! I know I have a Fractal addiction, when I wake up at 4:30 morning, check the forums - and find myself excitingly installing new software.

This is the BOMB! Better than sliced bread! Effortless! Using windows 7 and was done backing up all banks, cabs and Mfc in a life matter of minutes! Thank you so much for making life easier FAS!!! mmmmmmmmmmmaahhhhh!:)

OMG!! I just loaded 10.10 with the "Bot" and the new drivers. Incredibly FAAAAAAAAASSSSSST! No more going for a coffee and waiting. Thanks FAS!

Back
Top Bottom