Announcing FM9 Turbo

Then "sprint" stated "almost had a heart attack - thought for sec this thread was new also" which further made me question it.
Not sure what you read into my post, but, to clarify, I posted that in the "Announcing Axe-Fx III MARK II TURBO" thread, because, for a second, I thought a new Ax3 had also been released - nothing to do with overclocking...

Not sure what you read into my post, but, to clarify, I posted that in the "Announcing Axe-Fx III MARK II TURBO" thread, because, for a second, I thought a new Ax3 had also been released - nothing to do with overclocking...
Ok- likely my bad. Thanks for clarifying.

Now that they have access to new DSP chips, how long do you think it will be before demand is met and regular stock available?

Now that they have access to new DSP chips, how long do you think it will be before demand is met and regular stock available?
Some forecasts say the chip shortage is improving, and may even move towards a surplus . Others are more conservative and say that it could be well into next year before any improvement is actually felt. Still others say that we're about to experience a whole new wave of horrors as the global supply of noble gases used for laser lithography is decimated by the war in Ukraine. In the meanwhile, all we can do is stay on top of things while dedicating more than ever to innovation.

Some forecasts say the chip shortage is improving, and may even move towards a surplus . Others are more conservative and say that it could be well into next year before any improvement is actually felt. Still others say that we're about to experience a whole new wave of horrors as the global supply of noble gases used for laser lithography is decimated by the war in Ukraine. In the meanwhile, all we can do is stay on top of things while dedicating more than ever to innovation.

I don't envy any company trying to deliver products these days. I see people posting how excited they are to receive a non-custom production guitar after ordering it 18 months ago. Appliances, lumber, you name it...

I totally understand. I design test equipment for a major SSD manufacturer, worldwide company. Totally unprecedented shortages and it seems it will continue for the foreseeable future. I have had to redesign a number of my tester designs over the past year to accommodate alternative components that are actually available OTS.

Really really hoping am on the invite list!!! Love my OMG9, but still want the FM9!!

My invite link is expired, I was told I have to wait a few weeks to get a new one, they are resuming the invites today?!? Help me make sense of this.

My invite link is expired, I was told I have to wait a few weeks to get a new one, they are resuming the invites today?!? Help me make sense of this.
Pretty sure it means of you purchased an FM9 previously that you have to get back in line again to purchase the new Turbo model. Probably includes those that chose to not order and the invite times out.

Pretty sure it means of you purchased an FM9 previously that you have to get back in line again to purchase the new Turbo model. Probably includes those that chose to not order and the invite times out.
Nah the email ended up in my junk box and by the time i checked for it they were out of stock. So I never got to buy an FM9 unfortunately.

It says on the original email that the link has no expiration on it, and M confirmed in this thread existing invites for the fm9 will still apply for the turbo version.

I ordered about an hour ago using the invitation link I was originally sent on 10/21/2021 and everything appears to have gone through

If I were you, I would be sending an email to sales@fractalaudio.com to get answers.

Yeah I’m getting the run around! A few units sold but have to wait for a NEW invite because apparently mine is expired/404 link. Should be a few more weeks unfortunately.
Then you should be first in line for the Turbo stock , if you had been sent the invite previously and stock ran out
You would think that would be the case but no.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom