Announcing FC-6 Mark II and FC-12 Mark II

Last week is within the return policy timeframe. Nothing to whine about there....
Well, "last week" was just a figure of speach. Lets say "ordered it for 31 days ago then".... Just my fascination of people that having the greatest tool and technology at their hands (Axe-fx, phones, smart gadgets etc) and instant start to complain of things they didn't know exist 2 minutes ago

We would love to be able to offer updated versions of those products, but in the current global electronics component shortage, it is not possible for us to do so in the foreseeable future.

Things are actually getting WORSE instead of better.
The problem with that is now if someone wants to use an FC-12 or FC-6 with an FM3 or FM9 they are going to look kinda silly with two different screen sizes.

I love that you guys (Fractal) seem to always be thinking about your products - not just the big ones, ya know? Super cool that you are offering these new units - well done!

The MK I will be discontinued?

Personally I think there is market for both:
  • MK I for people who value more the "resistance". Smaller mini-display means less fragile parts on the floor.
  • MK II for people who value more the "visibility" of the texts on the mini-display
I mean, I think they are both great products that probably deserve to be available.

Back
Top Bottom