Announcing FAS-FX REVERB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this reminds me of when people say "don't let the terrorists win"

When a cracked iLok keeps you from making money and serving up a demand, then the crackers have won, no?

It gives them relevance. Reminds me also of the the body. Sometimes the immune reaction to the virus/allergen/etc is worse than the infecting agent.

I think you might be letting conspiracy theories hamper a more logical explanation since CabLab is still listed in the store and is iLok as well. Something else is up although I'm not sure what either. Hopefully we'll get official clarification very soon because the current Lexicon deal is extremely tempting to say the least. Hope all is well.

I picked up the Lexicon MPX as a temporary DAW solution. Who knows, maybe their going to surprise us with a "rack" system for the Fractal plug(s) like the Slate VMR. That would be very cool. Some official news on the status, good or bad, would be nice though.

damn... Looks like I got a copy of it before it was temporarily discontinued... Right when they were offering 10% off. So far so good.
I'm puzzled myself as to why they took it off the Online Shop???

Well it looks like it's not going to happen soon so I just got the H9 Max. Sorry Cliff. You gotta just say 'screw ilok' and trust that a bunch of us who WOULD buy it anyways WILL buy it. The thieves aren't real customers anyways...

I hope this ilok problem would not stop Fractal Audio to make a full suite of plugins, im waiting for a full axe fx plugin for pc for many years (it was announced long time ago) I would buy it immediately.
Just imagine, if the reverb, which is by far the most demanding algorithm, it can run dozens in a average pc cpu, the complete axe would run like a dream, even many instances of it. That would be awesome for music production.
Even for live playing in small concerts with a decent laptop.
Im sure there is a lot of people waiting to purchase it. Maybe not the reverb (there are already so many high end reverb plugins and the market is cropped) but the amp and guitar effects would not have rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom