Announcing Axe-Fx III Mark II

I have not.

Several ideas:
1. "Amp correction" data. Search for my patent application and you can probably put two-and-two together.
2. Super-Hyper-Mega-Ultra-Res cabinet IRs. 32K or more samples so you capture the room along with the IR.
3. More factory cabs.
4. More user cabs.
I am in :)
(Join the waitlist right after MK II is announced, waiting for my name to be called :) )

I have not.

Several ideas:
1. "Amp correction" data. Search for my patent application and you can probably put two-and-two together.
2. Super-Hyper-Mega-Ultra-Res cabinet IRs. 32K or more samples so you capture the room along with the IR.
3. More factory cabs.
4. More user cabs.
I wish for more user cabs, if you are going to add more factory cabs, please allow them to be overwritten by user cabs :) Having a huge selection of factory IRs but not allowing user to overwrite them does not make too much sense to me :oops:

In my mind: #1 sounds most exciting, then #4 and am least excited about #3. As for #2, I am not sure how it will work...
It's just me :)

Last edited:
I have not.

Several ideas:
3. More factory cabs.
4. More user cabs.

How about ability to store short audio clips and be able to play them back out of the synth block, or a new type of block?

I have not.

Several ideas:
3. More factory cabs.
4. More user cabs.

The 32K IR name reminded me of this -

Has it been stated that there's isn't enough memory for those in the original Axe-Fx III?
Nope, but I thought those new features cliff listed (amp corrections, long IRs) aren't going to be exclusively on the mark II either, just more user slots for all of them.. or at least I hope so :sweatsmile:

Reactions: yek
Just wandering if it is possible to have the LEVEL OUT knobs, on the front of the Front , lit up - <Luminate> (the same size as the white dot) very hard to see in low light . or any suggestions how you would Just a thought ! Auustriarock ,hope you don't mind ,I borrowed your pic.

View attachment 72826

This looks super cool, go Fractal! I'm not worried about MKIs because Fractal has always been awesome about backwards compatibility and support.

Just wandering if it is possible to have the LEVEL OUT knobs, on the front of the Front , lit up - <Luminate> (the same size as the white dot) very hard to see in low light . or any suggestions how you would Just a thought ! Auustriarock ,hope you don't mind ,I borrowed your pic.

View attachment 72826

Could just stick a KnobTag on it.

KnobTag. I just love typing that out.

1475002008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom