• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Announcing Axe-Fx III Mark II TURBO

DavidE

Power User
Many people here are assuming this means it will have more dsp so you can use more blocks. I don’t think that’s what Fractal said. Same dsp, just faster. I could be wrong…

We are pleased to announce an option for new Axe-Fx III Mark II customers. The unit can now be purchased with an optional TURBO module. This provides a 25% higher clock speed allowing for more complex presets which would exceed the limits of the standard DSP module.

The new option adds $200 to the retail price at the time of purchase. Axe-Fx III Mark II Turbo will be available beginning Sept 28, 2021.

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-mkii-preamp-fx-processor/

View attachment 89264
Ugh. Purchased a mkII at the beginning of the month. Not inside return window. One of these years I'll get the purchase timing right.

Top Bottom