Animals As Leaders - Tempting Time cover

This is incredible ... I could maybe play 3% of it ... if I tried really really hard !
Thanxs for posting .. seen it 4 times already

I never could understand why Tosin would throw in a line that is absolutely shred-tastic and then a part that takes 1-2 minutes of the song that is kind of awesome but really just super repetitive.... all in all, though, I LOVE ALA. Amazing job. Did you have to adapt this song to a 7 string or was it conveniently written for it?

I never could understand why Tosin would throw in a line that is absolutely shred-tastic and then a part that takes 1-2 minutes of the song that is kind of awesome but really just super repetitive....
If you are referring to the hammer on section around 1:20 in that goes on for a while, that is more about the poly rhythms that result from him playing that repetative phrase while the rhythm guitar and drums are tearing up time underneath it. To me that is so much more interesting then his lightning fast swept arpeggios.

To the OP, you are displaying incredible dexterity and skill here. Mind blowing really, how many hours you must have put in on the instrument. Did you figure this out by ear or is there some transcription that exists for this?

Back
Top Bottom