Angry Cameron

qjKXX.jpg

Thanks a lot :)

I`ll share my settings. Just got to get home. I messed around with ir`s last night, so i`m not sure. It may have been CAB #23/#37. I always use two cabs in stereo.

I will post all amp/cab settings later today.

thanks, I've got an Atomica Hi patch where I like it but I've had trouble getting the Cameron to sound like you've got it here.

wow I never even thought about using 2X12 blue with a marshall type of amp
blended with the OH BEta4X12 Bogner v31 TC30 5 =instant "Hang em High" Van Halen
Nice!!!!!!

I'm a fan of the Cameron. It's like a modernized, tightened up Marshall with more gain. Pretty much ideal for heavy rock.

Here´s the settings:

Eternal Love: Drive: 2.46/ Tone: 5/ Level: 6.95/ Mix: 100%

Chameron CH2: Drive: 6.96/ Bass: 5.57/ Mid: 4.25/ Treble: 6.75/ Prec: 1.03/ Depth: 1.70/ Master: 3.58
Page 4(amp eq): 63 -3.42/ 125 -2/ 250: -1.2/ the rest is flat

Cab: OH Beta 412 Bogner V31 SM57 1 (one cab actually) Free in the cab section.
Room Level: 17.6%
Room Size: 5.00
Mic spacing: 10%

You may need to cut some lows in a mix, but it sound ballsy with just guitar(s) :D

Cab #23 and #24 often bring in some really cool freq in many patches. Fills in when you use other 4x12 cabs. Try it.

Add: setting depends of your guitar. I used my Yamaha SG1802 with SD P90´s. Warm sounding guitar. You may need to back off on the gain etc

Last edited:
wow I never even thought about using 2X12 blue with a marshall type of amp
blended with the OH BEta4X12 Bogner v31 TC30 5 =instant "Hang em High" Van Halen
Nice!!!!!!

I often can get stuck with my own ideas, so it good with a forum full of ideas ;)

Used the Cameron ch.2 a lot at yesterday's gig, Drive around 5, no Presence, some Depth added.
Love it's mean, aggressive tone. It sucks for leads though IMHO. Too thin.

Used the Cameron ch.2 a lot at yesterday's gig, Drive around 5, no Presence, some Depth added.
Love it's mean, aggressive tone. It sucks for leads though IMHO. Too thin.

try the IR blend I mention above it sounds way better than any other cab mix I've tried so far with this amp.
I'm using it with my jackson soloist (JB/JAzz pups) and it sounds great. I can go from the hang em high type of sound with my GMW strat or to aan Early Vinnie Moore "In Control" type of sound with my Soloist.

Back
Top Bottom