Angle Severe question

ChainOfThought

Experienced
I've been using this one as my primary for a while now. Every now and then I like to set it up to match the last settings I took pictures of when I still owned the real thing. I'm pretty sure I've got all the different knobs and settings figured out as far as matching up the model to the real thing but I can't figure High Balance. Does anyone know what setting on that knob is modeled and how I might adjust it?

Edit: also contour, obviously it’s just gonna be mid shaping I just wonder what frequency etc.

Edit: I thought the two models were rough and smooth, they’re actually contour on off and both in rough mode. Hi balance doesn’t function on the real amp in rough mode, so that answers both questions.

Last edited:
Angle Severe 1 = Contour off
Angle Severe 2 = Contour on

If you meant the push button?

I’m pretty sure the 1/2 is for the rough/smooth mode switch. Contour is just a mid-shaping push button on the amp.

Edit: I stand corrected, you’re right, both models are in rough mode and then contour on/off for 1/2. Had it backwards.

Edited again: got my hands on the engl manual and it clearly says hi balance doesn’t operate in rough mode, so that answers that question.

I’m all set now haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom