AFIII Angels We Have Heard on High

Downtown2112

Inspired
From Christmas Eve services yesterday. Taken from our Facebook live feed so audio/visual slightly out of sync. Never posted a link here before, so be gentle with me. :)

Used an @austinbuddy Friedman patch - adding in only my delays and reverb. I’m so incredibly happy with that purchase and I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

From Christmas Eve services yesterday. Taken from our Facebook live feed so audio/visual slightly out of sync. Never posted a link here before, so be gentle with me. :)

Used an @austinbuddy Friedman patch - adding in only my delays and reverb. I’m so incredibly happy with that purchase and I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Sounds great, well done!

Sounds/Sounded great! We played this exact version over Christmas. I used the church's Axe-FX II, and it sounded great!! So nice not lugging my Mesa Lonestar combo ( I love my amp but HEAVY). Thank you for posting!

Great mix!

Back
Top Bottom