Andy Timmons Inspired Cover/ With Patch

TexasHeartRush

Inspired
Andy Timmons Inspired Tone. Electric Gypsy Intro, a nod at best. I cannot quote Andy, not in the least so I made this my own. Still tone is fantastic for direct IMO. I am paraphrasing at best here. Andy, tapping and this style of music is a new player / technique for me coming from country and my version is very simplified. I took liberties with the melody LOL!

Excuse the 60 cycle hum. Nash Tele-Neck Pickup A custom low-wind sparkly neck pickup with nickel cover. Wound by my friend Don Mare.

Patch is here: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Nash_Gypsy_Neck - by TexasHeartRush

Sounds great (playing and tone). Thanks for the patch!

Nice tone! And playing. Top notch.

Very nice and beautiful. THanks for sharing!

Thank you all! Appreciate it! And I am grateful for the Axe-Exchange.

Hey, BTW. With this patch my tone control was about 60% and volume rolled down to 75%. That may help if you download it. Tone / volume knobs are everything when you play these! LOL! Cheers!

Cool. I like the way you made it yours.

Man really was great.
Chris

Nice work..

Thank you all! Very encouraging!

Can you recommend a Andy Timmons record?
Thanks

Andy Timmons record? Ha! No, as I have my first CD on the way from Amazon! His Sgt. Peppers album.

Ill bet anything from the Favored Nations label will be excellent. He is like Pete Thorn, everything he does is tasteful and his tone is terrific!

Cheers!

Sounds great- quite a bit cleaner tone that the original track, which I really like. Andy is one of my favorite guitar players out there. Search him on youtube- you'll find countless killer live performances. One of my favorite is him playing some Santana. He's also one of the nicest damn people I've ever met. Zero attitude. Maybe it's that Texas thang...

I love everything about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Sounds great- quite a bit cleaner tone that the original track, which I really like. Andy is one of my favorite guitar players out there. Search him on youtube- you'll find countless killer live performances. One of my favorite is him playing some Santana. He's also one of the nicest damn people I've ever met. Zero attitude. Maybe it's that Texas thang...

Thanks bro! Of course being a Texan you are likely biased! LOL!

Cleaner, yes. I tried the added mid-range gain but I couldn't manage it well like Andy and don't have any similarly voiced pickups. I am certainly not a 'tonematch' guy per se (cept having fun with RUSH!) I have my own idea of great tone for my current needs and I just don't have anyone else fingers and heart anyway! Still I am so loving being able to get breakup and clean combined. My tones for country are just utterly fantastic. Will post some clips soon!

Thanks for the good words! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom