Andy Timmons gets the Axe

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are pleased to share that extraordinary guitarist Andy Timmons has been using the Axe-Fx II lately.

I met Andy at the Larry Mitchell show this past Winter NAMM.

Andy says, "Larry Mitchell had been telling me..."If you can't have your wall of Mesas, you should check out the Fractal!" Sure enough, it's a killer sounding unit and I've only scratched the surface!"

We didn't ask whether we could mention which gigs he has been using the unit on, so we'll just end by saying that we are really looking forward to what comes next, and to working with Andy on getting deeper into the possibilities of the Axe-Fx II!

Congrats fractal team for another convert. He is such an amazing player, this tool is going to be great arsenal in his toolbelt.

Very cool - he's one of this guitarist's favorites. Tell him he's welcome to come on the forum and share his tone sculpting experiences.

Andy Timmons is a monster tone man, even before the Axe. Really looking forward to hearing what he comes up with using the Axe. Awesome news!

Andy is a fantastic player. Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times (second time was at Larry's show at NAMM), really nice guy.

How cool would it be to have his presets! How much cooler it would be to have his hands!! Seriously, what a player. Great news

Andy Timmons!!!! One of my all time favorites and the king of killer tones!!!! It's an honor for all of us Axe FxII owners to be owning a unit that is used by the greats!!!
Congrats guys!

I've worked with Andy, long time ago, doing demos for Ibanez guitars in Spain, He`s a great guy ! , really awesome guitarist and musician, congratulations Fractal !!
And Andy.......... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Very cool news!!

With all those Midi-chlorians in his bloodstream. Was hoping he would come over from the darkside!!

Errr or are we on the darkside. hmmmm

Wondering if he will like the feature's of the modulated delay's.
I really think he can replace those memory mans now.

Last edited:
I'll post this great new just in the face of a friend of mine, guitarist and sound technician. He says:"Oh, sure, Axe Fx is a great tool but it's not perfect, tubes are better, I can feel the differences, blah blah blah..." Let's see what has to say now MWAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Back
Top Bottom