• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

"ANDRE PATCH" Friedman SS100 (Quantum 7.02)

Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
I decided to call it that because it is one of my personal and favorite patches, one of those I use most often because it is very complete and versatile. From Clean to Blues, from Hard Rock to Shred until you get to Heavy Metal. Has 6 Scenes (Last Scene with Wha)
Factory Cabs here.

P.S. Sorry for my playing guys...

Last edited:

virgil

Experienced
Hey,Andrea !
Nice job and sound awesome !
and to all on this forum I 'd like to say this : guys I just bought the patches Andrea did ( on you tube you will find them and subscribe to Andrea Maccianti channel)
They are just fantastic ! The sound is right there as you hear on those clips..! Plus ,Andrea is such a great person,very helpful and ready to do whatever please the customer.
Good job,Andrea Maccianti and thank you !

Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
[Quote = "Virgilio, posta: 1501574, membro: 8879"] Ehi, Andrea!
Bel lavoro e terribile suono!
ed a tutti su questo forum mi 'piacerebbe dire questo: ragazzi ho appena comprato le patch Andrea ha fatto (su you tube li troverete e iscriversi al canale di Andrea Maccianti)
Essi sono semplicemente fantastico! Il suono è proprio lì, come si sente su quelle clip ..! Inoltre, Andrea è una grande persona, molto disponibile e pronto a fare tutto ciò che soddisfare il cliente.
Buon lavoro, Andrea Maccianti e grazie! [/ QUOTE]
Hey Paul! I have no words, too kind, I liked what you said, I hope you have fun with my patches :)

Top Bottom