Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
I decided to call it that because it is one of my personal and favorite patches, one of those I use most often because it is very complete and versatile. From Clean to Blues, from Hard Rock to Shred until you get to Heavy Metal. Has 6 Scenes (Last Scene with Wha)
Factory Cabs here.

P.S. Sorry for my playing guys...

Last edited:
Hey,Andrea !
Nice job and sound awesome !
and to all on this forum I 'd like to say this : guys I just bought the patches Andrea did ( on you tube you will find them and subscribe to Andrea Maccianti channel)
They are just fantastic ! The sound is right there as you hear on those clips..! Plus ,Andrea is such a great person,very helpful and ready to do whatever please the customer.
Good job,Andrea Maccianti and thank you !

[Quote = "Virgilio, posta: 1501574, membro: 8879"] Ehi, Andrea!
Bel lavoro e terribile suono!
ed a tutti su questo forum mi 'piacerebbe dire questo: ragazzi ho appena comprato le patch Andrea ha fatto (su you tube li troverete e iscriversi al canale di Andrea Maccianti)
Essi sono semplicemente fantastico! Il suono è proprio lì, come si sente su quelle clip ..! Inoltre, Andrea è una grande persona, molto disponibile e pronto a fare tutto ciò che soddisfare il cliente.
Buon lavoro, Andrea Maccianti e grazie! [/ QUOTE]
Hey Paul! I have no words, too kind, I liked what you said, I hope you have fun with my patches :)

Back
Top Bottom