Andertons 50th Marshall Cab (T652 Alnico) UltraRes Ir`s [SeeD]

hey man i just bought this set up, on my cab it says lead15 ohms and on the speaker it also says 15 ohms , when i purchased it said it was supposed to be 16 ohms. do you have the same problem? which output did run from your head to your speaker the 8 or 16 ohms.

For argument's sake, 15 ohms generally equals 16 ohms. My older Celestions all read 15 ohms on the label.

(Don't measure with a multimeter as they'll read approx 13 ohms :lol )

It`s all good !

And to others,if tha amp you use is "bright" then use these Ir`s with the new NULL mic in the cab block. Then thing get more beefy :)

hey man i just bought this set up, on my cab it says lead15 ohms and on the speaker it also says 15 ohms , when i purchased it said it was supposed to be 16 ohms. do you have the same problem? which output did run from your head to your speaker the 8 or 16 ohms.

appreciate your response.

cheers,
billy

Measure any 16ohm cabinet with a multimeter and you never get 16ohms as a reading, so don't worry. Treat your 15ohm cab as interchangeable compatible with anything else labeled 16ohms.

swedishchefscspicysauce.jpg
LMFAO!!!
Oh I needed that. Spat coffee and everything. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Aldri vært en fan av Marshalls. De ser ikke ut til å gjøre høy gain så vel som sine kolleger. Når det er sagt, takk for alle dine hardt arbeid og bidrag. :)

Thanks guys,i will try to do some more IR`s another day. When i think abouth it.. the speaker was not "playd in yet"
And some of the ir`s was a bit "bright. So if the amp sim is a bright sounding amp,use the NULL mic option. This way,it will sound better.

Unfortunately. I don't speak 19 languages like James Bond. :)

Was the translation accurate?

Hehe... Almost there. We say "hi gain" in Norway too.

A lot of guitar stuff uses english terms, like Amp is called both forsterker and amp, overdrive is overdrive, distortion is distortion etc.. :)

Number 2 SEED mix - sounds incredible with the new Marshall amps in Quantum - thanks so much - awesome job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom