And you thought the Oscars were boring!!!

Whe can't we go back to when it was fun to be roasted...Don Rickles roasts Frank Sinatra:

I remember watching these roasts with my father and every time I looked over at him, he was in tears from laughing so hard, as was I.

I grew up in a small, very multi-cultural mining town, with immigrants from Finland, Italy, Croatia, India, Poland, Ukraine and many other places... There were Canadians and French Canadians, who of course were descendants of immigrants. The comments and jokes we all used to make about each other and our cultures, was endless and constant, but it was all in good fun. It was like being at a Don Rickles roast. No one got offended because the community was like one big family.

Really? So what's the rest of the disease? Are you talking primary or secondary allopecia? Other than baldness there are no other issues. Please educate me. My years as a health care professional are alluding me right now. I'll wait, but won't hold my breath.
Your a health pro? Sure, easy to see because of your glowing compassion for other humans.....NOT. So are you trying to tell me that ONLY the persons head is void of hair? That's BS.
And of course, you being the Health Pro you are know that this disease is just, well, you know, like dandruff No big deal. No emotional trauma involved for the individual, etc, etc, etc,. Go away pal

Back
Top Bottom