And the award for best factory preset goes to….

jamesblonde

I thought this might be a fun/interesting thread to start up. What’s your favorite factory/stock preset in the axe iii? My vote is for the limelight m@ preset because 1) it sounds dead on just like the song and 2) I can’t believe how well this preset translates to every kind of monitoring I’ve put it through (power amp with cab and FRFR both sound phenomenal) so props to the creator of that particular preset. Which one(s) are your favorite(s)?

I am voting for "All." :)

So much to like. I love/live on many of the Marshalls. VH4 is killer. Rectos. Petrucci Rig.
Fenders. Voxes. Bogner XTC (Euro). Fremen Drones is a delight to wank all over the top
of.

For those who live on one preset: Wake the f**k up!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Depositphotos_6186610_original-1200x800.jpg

I really like the Archean preset scene 4 for a straight factory preset.
I agree, the Archean preset is awesome. Never tried that amp....until I hit that preset and was like whoa! This is my new fav amp.

I love the Plexi presets.
Hot Kitty was a new one for me today - that upper scenes with the drive engaged are killer!

I agree, the Archean preset is awesome. Never tried that amp....until I hit that preset and was like whoa! This is my new fav amp.

I love the Plexi presets.
Hot Kitty was a new one for me today - that upper scenes with the drive engaged are killer!
Scene 4 on hot kitty is pretty awesome. I especially like it with the wah pedal.

Back
Top Bottom