And Finally Scored One of These

I wish Marshall would make these again. sold mine for a rocktron prophesy way back when, bad move. a lot I've seen on ebay have been modded or beat to hell, good find!

I had one of these back in the day; always wished I had not sold it. I picked one up about a year ago via eBay; perfect condition, but had a bad encoder. Found a replacement part for about $4, and did the repair myself with the help of a great guide I found online. Good-as-new now, though I still won't gig with it....a bit heavy to add to a rack and, well, I have my Axe-Fx in a 2-space rack. Will be great to have some of the tones in the Axe-Fx...thanks in advance for what's to come!

Does Fractal ever share gear wish lists with this community? I sold a mint JMP-1 not long ago...would have gladly sold it to Cliff rather than a random eBayer.

Awesome! That was one of my favorite models before the G3'ing happened.

I never owned a real one, but I always sort of wanted one. When I was younger I always wanted a JMP-1/Triaxis rig. It seemed like the perfect combo. Of course.... technology happened and I never got either, lol.

Cool. I've played with one years ago. You can never have too many Marshall's to choose from!
I'm kind of intrigued by the old ADA too. I see a few comments on here about them, and I've always thought it would be nice to have one modeled.

Back
Top Bottom