...and after 2 years of saving to buy this mofo...

Muzick

Experienced
The ultra was OUT OF STOCK! Talk about a tragedy!!

I'll never consider buying anything else but damn there's no more patience to give, lol!

Had to vent... sorry guys

Brandon

I wasn't blessed with the patience gene either, so I can relate! Hang in there though, it's worth the wait :)

hang in there, check at noon everyday. some of us were on the waiting list for over a year back in the day ;)

Same happened to me a couple of days ago, but I'm gonna wait like a pole @ a stripper convention... it'll happen eventually. :)

They often post on Facebook when stuff is "back in stock", or make them available late morning thru early afternoon (eastern time).
Be patient. and keep clicking the add to cart button :)

After two years of exercising patience, I wouldn't think a few more days would even be noticeable.

I guess I got lucky :)
Then again, it only took me a weekend to raise the money I needed and bought it on a Sunday night

But I still had to endure the sleepless shipping nights....

Awesome unit, well worth the wait 8)

Yes folks. I will point out that when many of us first bought, there was over a 6 month WAITING LIST (more in Europe.) So holding on a couple of days and checking the store is a pretty easy thing to do comparatively.

But it is worth it. Getting upset should only fuel your determination.

Ron

Yes folks. I will point out that when many of us first bought, there was over a 6 month WAITING LIST (more in Europe.) So holding on a couple of days and checking the store is a pretty easy thing to do comparatively.

But it is worth it. Getting upset should only fuel your determination.

Ron

that´s true - i had to wait for over one year but as electronpirate said it´s worth it (at least for me)

Back
Top Bottom