Analog Re-Amping issues

thepriceofmike

Hello Everyone,

I have recently come across an issue I never had before during Re-Amping. The signal flow is Pro-Tools -> Scarlett 18i20 -> Axe FX 2 Mark II -> back into Scarlett 18i20. I never had any problems with it, up until I downloaded the Ares 2.00 Firmware recently, and now everything sounds really gated, and the input meters on the axe fx are showing a weak signal, and I'm not sure how to go about this. I went to the main Input Noise Gate in the layout for the patch I'm using (and in all the other patches too) and I had to turn the Level knob all the way up to get it back (somewhat) to how it sounded originally, which I never had to do before. I'm at a total loss right now, does anyone here possibly know how to fix this?

Ares probably reset your Axe FX parameters.
Go through all you stuff and find the changed culprit, should take you less than 5 minutes(maybe longer?).

Possibly reinstall Ares?

Ares probably reset your Axe FX parameters.
Go through all you stuff and find the changed culprit, should take you less than 5 minutes(maybe longer?).

Possibly reinstall Ares?
I reinstalled Ares, went through all of the I/O settings and I'm still having this issue. Not really sure where to go from here.

Back
Top Bottom