An AXE-FX in the northern sky... BLACK METAL content!

Microdomus

Inspired
So I`m in full cover mode these days, and bands/artists on the meny are nothing but old school black/death metal bands. Never try to emulate their playing style or tone, just my fave guitar/bass/drum tone and hit record...

Latest cover is of my fave norwegian black metal band, Darkthrone! Was lucky enough to see these guys play live 20 years ago, so making this "tribute" video was a no-brainer! :cool:

Posted these before, but they go along with this concept...

So... the final one for 2016! And after such a dreadful year, how about some "cheerful" tones of Fenriz`s one man black/folk metal project, Isengard!

Happy Yule, folks! :cool:

I like the Bathory one in particular, I forgot that I still like that band!

You should do Immortal - Beyond the North Waves!

(and less Burzum :mad:)

My fascination for Immortal ended after the "Battles In The North" album. So if I`d do Immortal, it`ll the the first 3 records.

My annual "Year On Instagram 2016" video...

Happy New Year, folks! :cool:

Turning the years back a bit, to what Darkthrone`s Fenriz would probably call the originators of what would later be known as black metal, Black Sabbath! Working on a 25 minute medley now, thought I`d just share this little teaser... :cool:

Wow!!! Very nice playing and sound!!!
Btw... which guitar did you use to make Burzum's video? It's very nice guitar!! Congrats for your gear!
Could you share the patches?
Thanks!

Wow!!! Very nice playing and sound!!!
Btw... which guitar did you use to make Burzum's video? It's very nice guitar!! Congrats for your gear!
Could you share the patches?
Thanks!

Thanx! I used my custom Ken Lawrence Explorer for those vids...

The patches are useless for most FAS users, as I`m still at FW 11.5... :eek:
But tweek around with the USA IIC+ and some EQ, and you`ll get the tone eventually...

Back
Top Bottom