Hey guys, Sorry for such the long gap in videos! I was fighting off COVID for the last two weeks!

Dr.Z amps are famous for being used but country artist, but they can do so much more than that! These are great amps that have awesome tones!

The Swart Atomic Space Tone Amp is a very small and simple amp but it sounds awesome! It has built in reverb and tremolo, and we have the tremolo modeled in the Axe Fx!

Next amps on the list is the mighty Fender Bassmans. I almost forgot to included Dweezle's bassman (which is super awesome!) because it was in the Ds lol.

This amp dimed with some Gretsch/Guild Dynasonic pups and you’re suddenly Neil Young. Crank it until you smell the tubes getting ready to explode.

Hey Lucas, what's the light blue guitar with fanned frets you're using for the high gain amps? It's got a wild tone to it.

I have not had a chance to update to Cygnus yet. Don’t laugh but I believe I’m still rocking firmware 14.0! All of the amps you demoed had this nice chunk to it. I guess I will be updating soon now.

The Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo Head is responsible for so many great tones that we all know and love. It is also one of those amps that you either love or absolutely hate! Which Recto is your favorite?

The Ruby Rocket is a great amp! Its based on the Trainwreck Rocket, but it has it's own unique sound!

Just a side note, I currently dont have power, water, or anything else really at my house due to Hurricane Ida, so I have no idea when I will be able to upload another Amps of the Axe FX III. As soon as I am back settled I will get working on a new video.

Just a side note, I currently dont have power, water, or anything else really at my house due to Hurricane Ida, so I have no idea when I will be able to upload another Amps of the Axe FX III. As soon as I am back settled I will get working on a new video.
Stay safe dude. YT ain't worth risking your health or safety, we'll still be here whenever you get back up and running 👍

Finally able to upload a new video! I shot this before the hurricane hit and finally was home long enough/had power and internet to actually upload it! I should be home full time soon and able to start uploading on the reg again.

The Bogner Shiva 20th Ann. is a great amp! Cleans sounds great and the drive channel is super tight!

The Soldano SLO 100 is one of the most legendary amps of all time. It has included so much of our favorite tones in ways we wouldnt even think of! I took a high gain approach with with the SLO because I feel like it doesnt get enough love in that area! I even used my 7 string guitar with it!

Back
Top Bottom