After a bit of a break, im back! This time we are covering the awesome Friedman BE-100! There are NINE different BE (counting the HBE) models in the Axe Fx! I dialed in the amps all differently to show how versatile the BE can be! Which BE is your favorite???

The Friedman Small Box is one of my favorite amps in the Axe Fx III! Even though it shares a lot of it's DNA with the Friedman Brown Eye, it has its own unique sound!

Ya like Jazz? Well if you do the Roland Jazz 120 is the amp for you! I played on this amp in college and it does Jazz extremely well!

The Marshall JMP-1 is one of the most underrated Marshall amps ever. Even though its a preamp it has all the great Marshall Sounds in one place!

Sorry for the big break in videos. I hurt my back (looks like I have a degenerating disc) but im feeling way better now!

The Marshall JVM410HJS is Joe Satriani's take on his perfect Marshall (being that this was his sig amp for a while). You def can get some cool tones out of it!

Sometimes copies can be better than the original! While the Matchless DC30 is more or less a Vox AC30 copy, some say it sounds even better than the original!

Back
Top Bottom