The Fender Bandmaster (known as band command in the axe fx 3) is a very interesting amp. It has a very nice clean sound and a very smooth overdrive when it is overdriven. This amp actually has a silverface, but it has a blackface circuit.

If you didnt have big hair in the 80s, were you even allowed to play metal? The Big Hair in the Axe Fx is an interesting amp. It is based off a JCM800 and is basically the perfect 80's hair metal amp!

The Blankenship is a very interesting amp. It is built around the 18 watt Marshall platform which isnt at its core very good, but the Blankenship makes treasure out of trash.

I love the Blankenship. I think it sounds really good with a Les Paul. I turn the bass low, raise the middle and treble. Gain around seven.

Who is ready to go fishing? The Bogner Fish Preamp is one of those preamps that shaped music in the 90s. The first person I think of when I think of the Fish is Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains.

The Slash amps! These are some of the coolest amps in the Axe Fx III and they come with loads of lore! I actually really like the Brit Super amp, which Cliff constructed based on the knowledge he had of the #36 super lead that Slash used on AFD!

The JVM410 is a very interesting amp. It has a TON of modes modeled in the axe fx and it seems that it isnt the best amp to own in real life. I think the axe fx might have made the amp better because I found it can be one of the cooler Marshalls we have in the axe!

The Buttery aka the Budda Twinmaster, is a great amp with loads of clean headroom. Pretty much the perfect pedal platform amp. It sorta reminds me of my dads playing in church, because a lot of the christian bands at the time I listened to used Budda.

The Carvin Legacy is very interesting amp. I find it really cool that the amp Steve Vai himself owned is modeled in the Axe Fx. The EQ curve on the Legacy is also very unique!

Back
Top Bottom