Amp X and Y intermittent switching

Stringtheorist

Fractal Fanatic
Upon switching presets, some of them intermittently call up the wrong Amp block X/Y state. For example, I save it in X but it calls up Y, etc. When this happens, I can bank up/down to the next preset and back again, and the correct state will be called up. I have not determined whether it is any particular presets which are doing this. At the moment it appears to be happening at random.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Axe II f/w 10.06

MFC f/w 2.16

Last edited:
In my preset I use 5 scenes, S1&2 = X = Amp ODS-100 Clean and S3,4&5 Y = Amp ODS-100 Lead. I want to Extrn 3 to control boost = off/on with Y amp only. However, it affects both X and Y amps. "Edit" amp state display shows boost "OFF" in both X & Y despite if it's on or off.

"It is important to understand that MODIFIERS (see p. 122) are SHARED between X and Y states". Yep, I can only blame my self... Thanks yek to point it out! However, I don't think that's logical and pretty much limiting your possibilities. Anyway, so simple things as this can make a huge difference in time you use for tweaking your dream rig. I go out, walk the dog and take a good deep breath, and start thinking my ideology of my dream presets and controls again... once again...

Back
Top Bottom