Amp sim requests

fenderbender said:
marvinx said:
Im going to request the Pignose G40V.
For those who don't know, this amp is NEIL YOUNG IN A BOX. It was designed by Dennis Kager (an old Ampeg Designer).
I had one of these and sold it like an idiot a few years ago. It truly was more Neil Young than any deluxe i've tried. Likely because it uses 6l6's.
This is the schematic which has been verified as ACCURATE by a several sources.
http://www.schematicheaven.com/newamps/pignose_g40.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cliff this would be dirt easy for you to model, and would allow us to nail neil young's sound instantly (think cortez the killer).

oh and i forgot ... PLEASE :D.
~mx~

+1 :!:

glad to see some love for the G40v.

+1 on Framus Cobra. It has THE most aggressive, full, organic, and TIGHT modern metal tones around! Channel 2 and 3 - Both have very different characteristics.

Invader 100 as well for the max djent!

I played through one of these (new?) Fender "57 Twin-Amps" the other day at a store.
It sounded really sweet.

Fender's actually supplying the schematics at their web site.
I'd post therm here but the PDF file's size is too large.
Here's the link:
http://support.fender.com/schematics/guitar_amplifiers/57_Twin_Amp_Schematics.pdf

I think the Alnico speakers, their placement in the cab and the cab construction contribute a lot to the tone of this amp.
Still, it'd be nice to see it represented in the Axe's Amp Block.

I'd love to see another Dr. Z - the Route 66. The EF86 in the preamp stage paired with the KT-66 power tubes creates a really unique sound. More info can be found here: http://www.drzamps.com/amps/route_66/ . The interaction of the Volume/Treble/Bass controls is really great.

I own one and would be willing to send it in to be modeled.

The review on their site from Mike Fuller of Fulltone is great and totally sums it up:
"Hey Doc,
When Jeff Jourard brought this Route 66 over I was semi-disinterested.....simply because, frankly, I've never played an amp made after 1971 that I could stand. So he plugs it in and $%#^.....immediately the jaws drop, and we start busting out old Strats, old Les Pauls, old SG/LP's ...didn't matter, they ALL sounded great, no, spectacular!. So much compression, sustain, harmonics, touch, AND when you turned down the guitar, that damned amp cleaned up without losing apparent volume to 50 fabulous shades of dirty to semi-dirty to clean.
Anyway, thanks for making the best New amp, period...certainly the Best amp made in at least the last 30 years, and one of the best amps I've ever heard!"
--Mike Fuller, Fulltone

Let me know if you'd want me to send it in.....

SUP?

+1000000,,,for the Framus Cobra...this is about the only amp I would want next to my Savage 120.

MOSHON
DAVE

yek said:
windoc said:
From the Bogner Ecstasy

all three Channels :)

??

Euro1, Euro2....
1st channel is with the right settings like a Fender.

right, I believe channel 1 is pretty much a clone of the blackface circuit. However unless you have a 6l6 XTC, it will use El34s

Back
Top Bottom