Amp sim requests

an Original Jose Arredondo modded Marshall w/Cascading Gain. A Cameron "Jose" Modded Marshall would be great too. I also think a Wizard Modern Classic or Metal is special.
I own all these. :cool:

Mako Mak4 Dorado Channel (tried it at Matt's house and it was oozing da br00talz via the Fryette 2/90/2)... (Makoplex Channel would be great if you guys think it sounds better than the Plexi's already in the Axe-fx)... I tried looking for schematics but I couldn't find any... anyone have them?

Hello everybody I would like to see a sim of the Tonemaster it's an Harmonica amplifier but great for distorted sounds on the guitar.

+1 on a Jose Arredondo modded Marshall. Or something like the Voodoo Amps V-Rock (which sounds kick-ass, listen to the newest Whitesnake album).

SimonSez said:
+1 on a Jose Arredondo modded Marshall. Or something like the Voodoo Amps V-Rock (which sounds kick-ass, listen to the newest Whitesnake album).

that newest Whitesnake album DOES have some of the baddest rock tones EVER!!! Doug Aldrich is a beast

'54 Bassman 5D6. Somewhat rare, but the only Bassman version that is better than the '59 Bassman. I have the schematic available.

I have had to sell off my PT50. It would have amazing to have that sound in the axe. Plus I have owned bot of the badgers. They are just great amps. Might as well do the Landau while your at it!

petrucci said:
Hello everybody I would like to see a sim of the Tonemaster it's an Harmonica amplifier but great for distorted sounds on the guitar.
You can do it with the Axe using the DELUXE VERB model which is a 6V6 amp.
I've made a good test with it.

ENGL SE EL34. The ENERGYBALL sim just doesn't hit the SE tones. The Powerball is overly compressed and lacks the dynamic response I get from my SE. I'd happily send my SE into Fractal if it meant that a proper ENGL sim would be the result.

Larrikin666 said:
ENGL SE EL34. The ENERGYBALL sim just doesn't hit the SE tones. The Powerball is overly compressed and lacks the dynamic response I get from my SE. I'd happily send my SE into Fractal if it meant that a proper ENGL sim would be the result.
+1 for more ENGL amps

Back
Top Bottom