Amp sim requests

james... said:
I just want an Orange Rockerverb. Then I'll shut up.

Me too! Maybe the Rockerverb more than anything after all... this is a tone that can't be achieved with those amp sims in the Axe.

Which is exactly why I want one.

Most of the amps people are asking for can be cloned in the axe with some tweaking.

But the Rockerverb. No way...

As a Santa Claus request please create the amp sim for: Marshall JCM 2000 (clean and lead channel) and Carvin Legacy (clean and Lead channel)
Thks,
Rodam

one more wish: Marshall JTM 100 Super Bass Plexi!!! and: Baldringer Dual Drive. this is an awesome combination!

Gruß vom OLLI

Maybe we should have a "master list" with all the amps (along with links to schematics) in a nice orderly fashion along with maybe a polled that votes for each amp? I would start one but I wouldn't know where to begin!

i would like to have another BASS amp model so i could avoid buying bass recoring gear...
just can't get anything good sounding out ot the "SV Bass" :roll:

mortega76 said:
Maybe we should have a "master list" with all the amps (along with links to schematics) in a nice orderly fashion along with maybe a polled that votes for each amp? I would start one but I wouldn't know where to begin!

Well seeing how this list is pretty old and long I suppose you would have to go through and record all the amps that have been requested and cross refference thoes with ones that cliff has already added. You could then start a list with the left overs. I would pic out the ones that have a schematics as to make things easer for Cliff as well as making the list then set them up a poll as you have suggested. Great idea man... now get to it :mrgreen:

ENGL Special Edition, ENGL Savage, ENGL Blackmore sig, ENGL Invader.

Basically just more ENGL. The current Powerball sim doesn't really do it for me, I'm such an ENGL fanboy...

ToreFagerheim said:
ENGL Special Edition, ENGL Savage, ENGL Blackmore sig, ENGL Invader.

Basically just more ENGL. The current Powerball sim doesn't really do it for me, I'm such an ENGL fanboy...

+1 billion :)

Seriously, the Savage 120 is a must. Cliff choosing the Powerball as the ENGL amp to include is one of the only things about the Axe-FX that makes me feel a bit :? ???

I realize the SE is their current flagship but I feel that the Savage is THE iconic ENGL amp out of the entire lineup. If that were modeled, it'd cover the Blackmore too with minor tweaks, since the Savage was the template for the Blackmore anyway. I just can't see the Powerball being the ENGL amp that we're given. That would be like modeling the Bogner Duende instead of an Ecstasy or a Mesa Stiletto instead of a Mark or Recto etc :|

visualrocker69 said:
Seriously, the Savage 120 is a must. Cliff choosing the Powerball as the ENGL amp to include is one of the only things about the Axe-FX that makes me feel a bit :? ???

I realize the SE is their current flagship but I feel that the Savage is THE iconic ENGL amp out of the entire lineup. If that were modeled, it'd cover the Blackmore too with minor tweaks, since the Savage was the template for the Blackmore anyway. I just can't see the Powerball being the ENGL amp that we're given. That would be like modeling the Bogner Duende instead of an Ecstasy or a Mesa Stiletto instead of a Mark or Recto etc :|
Cliff gave us whatever was available at the time and what he could get his genius hands on... just be glad we have an ENGL... not saying that I wouldn't want the Savage, but cut the man some slack!

Yeah, you're right. :oops:

idk, I'm certain I had a point somewhere in there >_>;; I don't mean that I absolutely feel that I'd rather have no ENGL model than the Powerball... but perhaps only in the sense that maybe the Powerball is filling a sort of arbitrary 'quota', thereby diminishing the what would have otherwise been a somewhat more pressing need for a more appropriate ENGL amp to be modeled, namely the Savage 120. Something along those lines :?

Back
Top Bottom