Amp Model Specific Youtube Tutorials: Is this something you would be interested in?

Thank you all for the interest.

So I did a trial run of this with the Matchless Chieftain and am probably going to post the video soon. It came out to something like 20+ minutes, but I really went into the weeds about how the amp works, and who plays it, etc.

I think there are several things I should have/need to do differently, but will go ahead and post my initial shot at this tomorrow maybe and see what the feedback is like.

Everyone can learn something from someone else. I pull up Axe 3 videos all the time and say to myself at times, I never thought of that. I am sure the designers can learn by their own creations things they did not realize the unit could do, or not in the way it is being done. I watch Leon all the time everyday. I am not a drop C guy, but he is very versatile and has standard tuning also. He is very entertaining and gives away a ton of presets. I don't see how he has to time to play and do videos everyday. I know the editing process of videos and it is very time consuming and keeping the wife happy is another story. Ragdog is an awesome band. A three piece band has to be well thought out with great players to be successful.

What I look for at times is presets for songs or Guitarist tones. Most of us are in working bands and learning new material. I may spend an hour of programming to capture one song for the tone and all the effects. Any time savers is always great. I am an 80s guy and always chasing those tones mostly. Ambient sounds are good too. A true musician can play any style. The Axe 3 is my Swiss Army Knife.

thank you....didn’t know a lot about this amp....now I do! :)
I appreciate everyone who gives back to the community like you’ve done...

Back
Top Bottom