Amp Model Specific Youtube Tutorials: Is this something you would be interested in?

I would cross promote such videos for interesting amps in my FB & Instagram pages for Dr Bonkers since I dig this concept so much.

Always up for learning about amp models and how to dial them in. I’ve been a huge fan of Leon Todd’s videos and they’ve helped me with tones tremendously. I’m always up for learning as much as I can and YouTube tutorials

I love Leon's YouTube Channel. It is always great to see something for someone else's perspective. I don't see how he can be married, be in a working band, and still have the energy to do very time consuming videos. The video editing and working out content is very time consuming. Best of all he puts free presets on Axe Exchange. There is a lot of guys that have decent Youtube channel, but they sell their presets. Leon is really a good guy for what he contributes. Cliff should send him a free Axe FX 3 for how much he promotes fractal gear and the ins and outs of that gear. I am telling you the Axe is so deep, you can spend years programming and still learn things every day. Cliff and his team can't scratch the surface of everything the unit will do.

The key to a good channel is a good personality, being a good accurate player, and having videos for all levels of users. Most want to dial in their heroes tones and learn effects and deep amp edits. Send us the video link to your YouTube Channel.

Long story short, I run a very modest but quality (I think) Youtube channel. I have been an Axe-FX user for almost 10 years now, and currently have an AXE III.

Something I have always wanted is a Youtube series that goes deep into the nitty gritty of each model (like Yek's writeups) but does it in a 10-20 minute video in a concise way, with info like:

-What are some historic tones w/ this amp and how to possibly dial them in?
-What cabs/speakers should this amp be paired with?
-How do the controls work?
-What famous players used the amp, and how?
-Other interesting tidbits people may want to know.

I think that Leon Todd is already attempting something similar to this, although not as amp specific and not exactly in the format I'm proposing.

I have the resources and skills to do this myself. Just wondering if there's a lot of interest. Personally, I would love something like this.
Yepper I’m in let’s see some video :D

Back
Top Bottom