• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Amp Level+Save for Presets without Amp?

edwinstar

Hello!
Is there a way to program a Footswitch to add +1db to the Output Level and Save, for Presets that don't have an Amp Block in the Chain?
I think the Switch "Amp Level+Save" is very handy to quickly adjust Preset Levels during a Soundcheck. Unfortunatly as it's name suggests, it only affects Amp Levels. But i also have lots of Presets for Acoustic Guitar, without an Amp Block. And I would like to change those Levels as well.

Last edited:

unix-guy

Legend!
This question is really for the Axe Fx III or FM3, not the FC... But that feature doesn't exist currently.

mr_fender

Axe-Master
There's Output 1 Volume Increment and Output 1 Volume Decrement options in the MIDI/Remote menu that can be triggered either by an external switch or a MIDI CC message. You might be able to set up a Control Switch on your FC unit with a MIDI payload to send the CC message and then use a MIDI loopback cable to send that back from the MIDI OUT port to the MIDI IN port on the back panel.

edwinstar

There's Output 1 Volume Increment and Output 1 Volume Decrement options in the MIDI/Remote menu that can be triggered either by an external switch or a MIDI CC message. You might be able to set up a Control Switch on your FC unit with a MIDI payload to send the CC message and then use a MIDI loopback cable to send that back from the MIDI OUT port to the MIDI IN port on the back panel.
Thanks for your suggestion! I‘ll probably just use the performance knobs on the Axe for now, since my Midi in is already occupied and i would need a Midi Merge Box. Great Forum!

Top Bottom