Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated

I wish that Axe-edit would adopt the color coding method for the Cab block 'IR' list. Very easy to see what IR types are there.

Maybe for the Amp block list too. The G3'd models could be a different color?

I suggested adding a color option for the cab IR list in Axe-Edit awhile back. I guess there wasn't enough interest. I still think it would be very helpful keeping them organized.

I had to sell my Axe-Fx last year to help pay for school so now I only have access to info that I can find online.

Anyone have an extra Axe-Fx for this dude?!

No worries. I managed to save up and purchased a Mark II later that year (my 3rd Axe-Fx). I'll risk homelessness before I sell this one.

On donations, give to your favorite charity. :)

No worries. I managed to save up and purchased a Mark II later that year (my 3rd Axe-Fx). I'll risk homelessness before I sell this one.

On donations, give to your favorite charity. :)

Awesome attitude, jma. :encouragement:

There probably isn't a day that goes by that I don't refer to your A&CQR. It is one of the most thorough, concise, and well laid-out resources available for us. There are a handful of resources that I refer to regularly, here, and this is definitely in the Top-5. I have a sincere debt of gratitude for your hard work.

Awesome attitude, jma. :encouragement:

There probably isn't a day that goes by that I don't refer to your A&CQR. It is one of the most thorough, concise, and well laid-out resources available for us. There are a handful of resources that I refer to regularly, here, and this is definitely in the Top-5. I have a sincere debt of gratitude for your hard work.
Well said!

The Amp and Cab Quick Reference is an AMAZING piece of work!
Now I have one place to go to get my mind wrapped around EXACTLY what all these features do!
AWESOME job putting this together!

The Amp and Cab Quick Reference is an AMAZING piece of work!

I've just started learning about and tweaking the deep editing parameters, powerful stuff. I just came across your Amp and Cab Quick Reference, what a great reference tool!

@jma thanks for all your hard work putting it together and for sharing it!!! :)

JMA thank you very much - just printed everything and will be my guide to get more great tones dialed in. It's up to date for Q 2.0 and the latest Axe Edit. I'm going to study this righ now....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom