Amp blocks out of phase?

never really considered this. So I use two in mine mane preset, but don't have separate fx lines hitting them. one amp block is in the main row, the second below it parallel. signal splits right before them and right after, should I be at all concerned with this? I've never noticed any phasing but I've also never considered the possibility.
I believe all the amp models themselves are all phase aligned so unless you are running different effects in front of each amp, it shouldn't be an issue.

That said, I wonder if the various boost modes in the Amp block would have a similar issue since they use some of the same goodies from the models in the drive block.

I don't often use two amps at once, so I've never noticed any issues.

I believe all the amp models themselves are all phase aligned so unless you are running different effects in front of each amp, it shouldn't be an issue.

That said, I wonder if the various boost modes in the Amp block would have a similar issue since they use some of the same goodies from the models in the drive block.

I don't often use two amps at once, so I've never noticed any issues.
One of the wiki links that yek posted says that all Amp models are phase aligned.

Back
Top Bottom