Bug? Amp block Whistling

Axe-FX II
Ares 1.03

I have a 2 amp patch that is whistling on the amp 1 block in scene 4. Doesn’t seem to be there on other scenes where that block is also on. Seems to be through all outputs. To make it go away, I enter edit mode of the amp block through the front panel or the editor. I can jump around scenes in that patch no problem, but if I go into another patch then come back, the whistling reappears. I’m about to head out to a gig in a couple hours so I don’t have time to fool around with it right now, but hoping this has come up before on it’s and easy fix. I don’t find it in a quick scan just now. If not, I guess I’ll just avoid that scene of that patch for the moment and have a fiddle around a bit later. Thanks heaps.

No idea.

Upload the preset later. Literally hundreds of possibilities depending what your preset looks like.

Axe-FX II
Ares 1.03

I have a 2 amp patch that is whistling on the amp 1 block in scene 4. Doesn’t seem to be there on other scenes where that block is also on. Seems to be through all outputs. To make it go away, I enter edit mode of the amp block through the front panel or the editor. I can jump around scenes in that patch no problem, but if I go into another patch then come back, the whistling reappears. I’m about to head out to a gig in a couple hours so I don’t have time to fool around with it right now, but hoping this has come up before on it’s and easy fix. I don’t find it in a quick scan just now. If not, I guess I’ll just avoid that scene of that patch for the moment and have a fiddle around a bit later. Thanks heaps.
'Preset Help' 101............ Post the preset;)

Back
Top Bottom