• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Amp block Whistling

Axe-FX II
Ares 1.03

I have a 2 amp patch that is whistling on the amp 1 block in scene 4. Doesn’t seem to be there on other scenes where that block is also on. Seems to be through all outputs. To make it go away, I enter edit mode of the amp block through the front panel or the editor. I can jump around scenes in that patch no problem, but if I go into another patch then come back, the whistling reappears. I’m about to head out to a gig in a couple hours so I don’t have time to fool around with it right now, but hoping this has come up before on it’s and easy fix. I don’t find it in a quick scan just now. If not, I guess I’ll just avoid that scene of that patch for the moment and have a fiddle around a bit later. Thanks heaps.

chris

Legend!
No idea.

Upload the preset later. Literally hundreds of possibilities depending what your preset looks like.

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Axe-FX II
Ares 1.03

I have a 2 amp patch that is whistling on the amp 1 block in scene 4. Doesn’t seem to be there on other scenes where that block is also on. Seems to be through all outputs. To make it go away, I enter edit mode of the amp block through the front panel or the editor. I can jump around scenes in that patch no problem, but if I go into another patch then come back, the whistling reappears. I’m about to head out to a gig in a couple hours so I don’t have time to fool around with it right now, but hoping this has come up before on it’s and easy fix. I don’t find it in a quick scan just now. If not, I guess I’ll just avoid that scene of that patch for the moment and have a fiddle around a bit later. Thanks heaps.
'Preset Help' 101............ Post the preset;)

Top Bottom